Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 10-08-2005, 11:48
Spinelli666 Spinelli666 ist offline
Insider :D

Spinelli666 ist...
OL Nick: Spinelli
DSUM Community Summit bei EALA

Yo Leute,

nur eine kurze Vorwarnung: letzte Woche Donnerstag und Freitag fand ein Community-Summit bei EALA statt, lief echt gut.

Hier ein Auszug von www.gamereplays.org/bfme/:

Just to wet your appetite, I spoke to a lot of the senior managers at EA LA and I can say without doubt that they REALLY do care about the gamers now - there is a new head of studio there called Neil Young (an Englishman - something which surprised me as we were in LA!) who has dramatically changed a lot of vital things. Most importantly, the staff at EA now seem really motivated and massively enthusiatic (something which was lacking a year ago). The support for EA RTS games will improve dramatically, what you have seen for BfME is only the start (and this support is by NO MEANS anywhere near perfect - yet...). More details will follow in due course, but I truely believe that EA have turned a corner and can now start to claw back the respect of the RTS community - a difficult and time consuming task, but a task which I believe wholeheartedly that they will achieve.

I've been one of the EAs largest critics and I don't say these words lightly, I really do believe the future is bright.

Berichte werden am 15. August Online gehen, viel News zu DSUM II dann.

MfG,

Spin.
"Die aggressivste Variante des Homo ludens ist die hirnlos pöbelnde Forensau. Wie ein Ungetüm stampft sie schmatzend durch Diskussionen und wühlt wild schnaufend den Boden auf, um Argumente aufzufressen oder sanft sprießende Dispute schon im Keim zu ersticken. Dabei verlässt die Forensau selbst den Boden streitbarer Polemik und sondert ungehemmt so viele Fäkalien ab, dass Zeichensetzung, Orthografie und vor allem Stil in einem braun blubbernden Bombardement untergehen. In diesem Brei suhlt sie sich dann, um ihren Nachwuchs anzulocken. Irgendwann stinkt es dann an Orten ihrer Verwüstung wie in einem Schweinestall." Mikki Kasperk