Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 22-07-2003, 15:50
Benutzerbild von present99
present99 present99 ist offline
EVA Programmierer

present99 hat noch keine Bewertung oder ist auf 0
present99 eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken present99 eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
OL Nick: present99
Minor Bugs/Wishes
1 Glitch with selection of a numbered group of units: Units are deselected and need to be selected again.

2 All targeting missiles are destroyed if the target is destroyed before the missiles had the chance to come in and no other targets are in range.

3 In the in game chat window, numbers and letters do appear which have been used during game play, such as numbers of units or hotkeys. This happens even though the chat window was closed.

4 The reward money for units is not calculated correctly if the units were upgraded, i.e. Red Guards.

5 There's no animation indicating that a Scud Storm is ready. Very annoying if multiple Scuds are in place.

6 Helicopters at the upper edge of the map can only be selected if the map is rotated.

7 The toxic area of the Toxin Tractor will not stay if the unit is getting destroyed before it had the chance to leave the area.

8 Any damage a building gets during construction will be gone once the construction is finished.

9 If Migs are upgraded to Black Napalm and if Raptors get Laser Guided Missiles they will recharge a lot faster.

10 Stealthed units of an allie are not displayed on the radar map.

11 Stealthed units are not shown on Radar Map in a replay.

12 Units will ignore the order to attack a Stealthed enemy Bomb Truck.

13 Playing as GLA and your allie is using his Particle Cannon you will get the message that your enemy is using it.

14 An intelligent, automated use of weapons would be a nice feature for Rangers.

15 Zooming is slow in a replay using the mouse wheel.

16 Rocket Buggies with direct attack order will fire their missiles on other targets while moving. This is resulting in not being ready to fire if they reach their primary target.

17 Sometimes Flash bangs will damage Chinooks while they are landing.

18 The Particle Beam is moving faster if double click is used. (not a bug, by design!)

19 Comanche’s will fire their missiles over and over, once told. They won't stop until they get another order.

20 If your allie surrenders you won't get his generals points.

21 Running on low power with USA is sometimes resulting in units stopping. (As if you were changing the plan)

22 Sometimes infantry can enter buildings that are not meant to be occupied.

24 If a unit gets an order to do something and than has to move away because of a building in construction it will forget its order.

23 If Colonel Burton is placing a demo charge onto a building and the building is destroyed or sold before the C4 explodes the sound of the countdown is still there until Burton dies or the charge is detonated manually.

24 The description of the buggy ammunition tells of a 25% bonus, in fact it's 100%.

25 If a unit enters a tunnel and the tunnel is getting destroyed during this, the line of sight of the unit is remaining.

26 The Scud Storm is unable to do damage to itself.

27 The Drohne Armor upgrade increases the Armor about 50% not 25%

28 The cursor will turn into a 'can not move there' icon if pointed above an enemy structure under FOW.

29 Glitch if bombs are placed over their target. It seems like they're missing the target.

30 While downloading a patch, generals is calculating 70 minutes instead of one hour and ten minutes.

31 Clicking an enemy structure and moving ones mouse then will keep the target mouse icon.

32 Changing his online nickname via www.gamespyid.com will not change it in the Communicator but in the Lobby. Deleting and Adding will not change this either.

33 The Nuclear Tank Upgrade is increasing the speed 10%, not 25%.

34 Sometimes the Icon for Carpet Bombs is showing up, anyway, it's useless.

35 No waypoints can be placed over water for flying units. Placing a waypoint onto a bridge will result in all air units moving to the same place, a graphical glitch.

36 Anti Air Units will sometimes target wreckage of an exploding ground unit.

There you have it… wasn’t that hard was it? Okay now try and stay focused and answer us.. what are you going to do about these bugs? I mean.. most of them are not just peanuts.. there quite annoying. I mean.. just think about it.. almost all people I know, including me, are not going to by any more games from EA.. okay I’m sure you heared that a lot of times but this time you can be damn sure about it. The Community has enough of these empty promises of EA.
Why is it that Diablo is still Supported?
Why is Warcraft 3 a better game?
Why is the frozen throne such a major hit?
I tell you why.. because they are doing something for the community!
Even if it’s just this small thing like bring out patches that actually FIX errors.. not create new ones!
Or bring out games with almost no bugs in it. I’m sure you can not create a list like this one above with the new Warcraft 3 add-on.
And again the community only wants 2 things…

1. Bring out Games or Patches that you actually TEST before Release! (the. So called, Beta test of Generals was funny indeed… if I remember other beta tests.. like Renegade.. and look.. still no cheats in there.. how is that possible?.. oh yes I know… you TESTET the game.. you should do that again!)
2. Make Support, no no I’m not talking of things like the German Community team, who can do nothing at all because the only way you support them is by giving them Prices to keep the Community down, I mean Actually doing something for the Community.. and that’s were my first point kicks in again… don’t you think you make MORE money with good support so people, who buyed a game, i.e. Generals, can say to a friend “Hey great game I have here okay it still has some bugs, but there where already 2 patches and most of them are fixed now!” We all know that no game can be without bugs from day one on.. hell I’m sure even pacman has still bugs in it but if you “kill” those bugs up there I’m sure people would think better of EA in the first place… right now, when I see a game with EA logo on it, I don’t bother looking nor buying!

Thx for reading all this, hope you still got some coffee, and now please answer… what is going to change? And how long will it take?

Best Regards
The C&C Community

Zitat:
Sometimes there is a sunset. In that sunset is cottage cheese.

It doesn't burn, because it's made of tar and asphalt. Eat it if you want head worms.

They know what you're thinking.

Geändert von Darkrush (22-07-2003 um 16:34 Uhr).