Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 22-07-2003, 15:48
Benutzerbild von present99
present99 present99 ist offline
EVA Programmierer

present99 hat noch keine Bewertung oder ist auf 0
present99 eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken present99 eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
OL Nick: present99
We, the C&C Community, are slowly asking ourselves what the hell you did in the past 3 month. We had a Bug list with all the bugs we had found within C&C Generals and, like I said before, we waited now 3(!!!!!!) month for this 1.6 Patch but almost NOTHING had changed! Now here is my Question.
How is this possible? I mean you had 3 month time… What did you do back then? Already preparing the Add-on for this bugged game? Why? Is it all just because of the money? How can you guys sleep at night? You are taking this money from kids, witch mostly, don’t have much money.
Now I’m trying to be nice again.. okay.. here is the complete list of ALL bugs in C&C Generals. This list is in German and in English for everybody to see and the sad thing is with each patch, strangely, there are more and more bugs. And your trying to finish the Add on already? First I would try to make the main game right… and another thing… if you don’t react on this E-Mail I will make a round call within the Community write every PC Game Magazine tell everybody all the Mail addresses I know of EA and tell everybody not to buy this C&C Generals add on and I don’t care if you call the police then for spamming or whatever I was in this community almost by day 1 and I’ am NOT letting you (EA) destroy it because of you guys don’t know the word “Support”

Btw: Before you begin reading this Bug list below make yourself fresh coffee because it is a LONG list.

1. the Target searching rockets (often those from the Rocket buggy) don’t do any damage to buildings and/or units. This mostly happens if rockets are fired from maximal range. (this mostly happens if you capture a strategy Center of the USA and set it for “Search and Destroy” )
2. Gatling canon (stationary/overload cannon) still Fires through buildings (didn’t you “fix” this in 1.6?)
3. Some Weapons make MORE Damage if you don’t fire on Units/Buildings directly but very close to them.
4. The Canon of the Strategy Center does not fire on enemies if there on another ground level as the Strategy Center itself
5. If the Scorpion tank moves he only fires it Rocket but not his Primary weapon. If he does not move he fires both automatically . If possible please change this so he only fires his Primary Weapon when he moves.
6. Units, Especially Infantry, stops on half the way if they get a order to move.
7. If you want to place a Building and abort it with right click you also deselect the Building unit
8. The Nuke Cannon de- and re- deploys itself after each shot in guard mode
9. Sometimes Airplanes don’t fire all there rockets but fly over the target once, turn around and fire then.
10. If you give the “Force Fire” order to a GLA tunnel the 2 RPG Soldiers Fire also.
11. Units that are under the influence of the Propaganda (China) can not be emergency repaired.
12. sometimes Flash bangs, Toxin tractors and dragon tanks can not clear Buildings because of the high difference in the terrain.
13. if all opponents leave the game through the connection lost menu the buildings of your enemies sometimes stay and you have to Destroy them also they all have left the game.
14. If you leave a game directly at the beginning trough the disconnect screen, under 25 seconds, you get a disconnect in your stat and not the one who disconnected in the first place.
15. Can’t connect to Generals online or in any way else through Linux routers.
16. If Colonel Burton Places a Explosive Charge on a building and then the player leaves the game the building with the explosive charge is un- destroyable.
17. If the Dragon Tank uses his Firewall, he can also be moved sometimes with the Firewall active.
18. GLA workers can not build/repair if they carry recourses and there is no more supply stash.
19. Invisible units can be detected if you select a building to build and move the construction symbol over the ground.
20. After Jarmen Kell has Sniped a unit out of his car he keeps on firing on other units also he almost makes 0 damage to them (vehicles). This is not really a bug but it would be nice if you could stop that .
21. direct connections are impossible if you use a firewall and/or a router and his Network Address Translation.
22. If you place your paradoping troops very close to the end of a map some will land outside. They still can shoot but self can not be shot.
23. The AI often attacks a building and also try’s to destroy it. This is bad because the AI gets money problems trough these actions
24. terrorists stop if they get the “force Fire” order.
25. If you use your tanks to drive over units they keep on firing and Damage or even destroy themselves. A possible solution for this would a “automatic fire” button to turn this on or off.
26. the Explosives of the Chinese RPG don’t go of if this unit itself is badly damaged or gets destroyed.
27. Car bombs don’t get of sometimes
28. A Mouse click, no matter for what function, sometimes don’t gets registered. Which can be badly annoying.
29. You get a loss if you leave the game under 25 seconds.
30. The game does not end if both opponents go within the 25 seconds. Witch results in a loss for the Team still in the game.
31. Units still fire on units killed by anthrax or fire, witch means.. these units are already dead why do they fire?
32. The Secondary weapons of Overload tanks should select there target, for example the Gatling cannon should first fire on infantry or airplanes and not tanks if both is near.
33. Because of an error in the Game the crusader gets double armour when you upgrade it. ( 680 not 580 as it should)
34. Migs reload in the Air when you get the Napalm upgrade.
35. the mod dies if you give him the guard order on a distant position or walk long ways without making a pause in between.
36. If you kill a dozer driver while he builds a building the building only can be finished if you destroy it or recapture the unit (dozer)
37. Gatling cannons on overloads keep on firing even if you gave that unit the stop order. (that would be okay if the cannon would select the targets like mentioned above)
38. if you build a drop point close to a building the owner of this building gets the most credits and sometimes the crates don’t land on the drop off point so you got to use a unit to get these crates.

These are the mayor bugs in generals. But the Bug that is the “best” of all is that most time you can not connect to each other for whatever reason.. even with 1.6 it is still not working.
Now the “smaller” bugs follow.. hope you still got coffee.. if not go get another cup. And remember.. if I don’t get a good answer to these bugs or my questions your not going to like our “answer” as well.