Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 22-07-2003, 14:10
Benutzerbild von present99
present99 present99 ist offline
EVA Programmierer

present99 hat noch keine Bewertung oder ist auf 0
present99 eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken present99 eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
OL Nick: present99
Offener Brief an EA LA...

und wenn dieser keine wirkung zeigt wird unter anderem das was in dem Brief angedroht wurde von mir verwirklicht
Zitat:
We, the C&C Community, are slowly asking ourselves what the hell you did in the past 3 month. We had a Bug list with all the bugs we had found within C&C Generals and, like I said before, we waited now 3(!!!!!!) month for this 1.6 Patch but almost NOTHING had changed! Now here is my Question.
How is this possible? I mean you had 3 month time… What did you do back then? Already preparing the Add-on for this bugged game? Why? Is it all just because of the money? How can you guys sleep at night? You are taking this money from kids, witch mostly, don’t have much money.
Now I’m trying to be nice again.. okay.. here is the complete list of ALL bugs in C&C Generals. This list is in German and in English for everybody to see and the sad thing is with each patch, strangely, there are more and more bugs. And your trying to finish the Add on already? First I would try to make the main game right… and another thing… if you don’t react on this E-Mail I will make a round call within the Community write every PC Game Magazine tell everybody all the Mail addresses I know of EA and tell everybody not to buy this C&C Generals add on and I don’t care if you call the police then for spamming or whatever I was in this community almost by day 1 and I’ am NOT letting you (EA) destroy it because of you guys don’t know the word “Support”

Btw: Before you begin reading this Bug list below make yourself fresh coffee because it is a LONG list.
was die fehlerliste angeht so bin ich. mithilfe einiger anderer, immernoch am übersetzen.. sind ja ein "paar" fehler
dieser tread wird zur diskusion freigegeben, wieder geöffnet, sobalt wir die fehler liste komplett übersetzt haben. Zudem werde ich die antwort ebenfalls hier drin posten..

Zitat:
Sometimes there is a sunset. In that sunset is cottage cheese.

It doesn't burn, because it's made of tar and asphalt. Eat it if you want head worms.

They know what you're thinking.